F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

I'M JUZ TIRED :)
Tired of daily roatine , tired of people , tired of expectations ,tired of society , tired of school , tired of work , tired of my parents , tired of my friends , tired of preving myself , tired to love , tired of disappointments , tired of lies , tred of relatives , tired of rules , tired of being emotional , tired of stress , tired of figuring life out , tired Of waking up ,tired og judgments , tired of thinking about the future , tired of thinking about the past , tired of mistakes , tired of pain , tired of hurtful  words , tired of hidden emotions , tired of trying to impress people , tired of the need to find true love  , tired of living , tired of breathing ,. Last but not least I’m juz tired of myself K

0 comment[s] | back to top